So I made them, and had one and JFC they are so luscious. These are ittybitty ramekins (125ml)
So yeah. VERY RICH.
Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups Try cooked, crumbled sausage in place of bacon or make a vegetarian version with sauteed spinach. Dress things up with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 slices white or whole-wheat sandwich bread
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly butter 6 standard muffin cups. With a rolling pin, flatten bread slices slightly and, with a 4 1/4-inch cookie cutter, cut into 8 rounds. Cut each round in half, then press 2 halves into each muffin cup, overlapping slightly and making sure bread comes up to edge of cup. Use extra bread to patch any gaps. Brush bread with remaining butter.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium, until almost crisp, 4 minutes, flipping once. (It will continue to cook in the oven.) Lay 1 bacon slice in each bread cup and crack an egg over each. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until egg whites are just set, 20 to 25 minutes. Run a small knife around cups to loosen toasts. Serve immediately.
*thanks to my Brother Chad and sister-in-law Konul for the heads up on this recipe.
Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies of the Day: Obvious questions: Why didn’t we think of this? And is it too early to start thinking about dessert?
if you post
- harry potter
- doctor who
- bacon/any kind of food
- the beatles
reblog this por favor.
Check and check for the first two.
Presenting my newest life goal.
I am definately making this.